Friday 30 November 2012

Fab Five Friday Faves

So my lovely's, its Friday again which can only mean one thing my five faves of this week.

1) Well the last few weeks have been difficult for me with my dad battling heart problems and my daughter being admitted to hospital. My body's taken a battering  with stress and lack of sleep, my super saver from all these  has had to be  my Collection 2000 lasting perfection 16 hour wear concealer in fair, this is a fab product to conceal my horrid shadow's  under my eyes and also the horrid stress break outs that I've had, this has to be my fave product this week.




2) I love mascara's and am always chopping and changing every few weeks, so when i dug my Nouveau lashes mascara  in black out my makeup bag i rediscovered how much i love this mascara. One coat and they are good to go (don't you just love that feeling when  you rediscover a product again?)


3) Ive mentioned in my blogs my excitement for Xmas is huge, so I'm loving everything festive ....so i wanted to include my favourite buy of the week this really cute very glittery metal and plastic Crystal effect Christmas tree, i lurveeee it so much....

How adorable is this glitter tree, who said Xmas cant be girly!! and even better a bargain at £1...yes £1.

4) my make shift make up brush holder, when me and my hubby went away for our anniversary we were given champagne and glasses at our hotel we were told we could keep the glasses...so i decided this week to use them to keep my make up brushes in ....Their perfect for what i need as hold perfectly the brushes i use (and every time i look at them i have fab memories to awww)

5) So everyone loves a good winter nail polish...this week I'm loving nails inc in colour regents palace. This is  a beautiful deep purple colour and is a fab shade for this season these nail polishes also have great staying power to.
What are your favourite's this this week? 

 So tomorrows December which can only mean one thing.... blogging everyday till Xmas day :)
25 DAYS TO GO!!

hope your all having a fab week xx

                                      Clair xxx

can also find me on twitter @pinkpinkprinces

2 comments:

  1. Aww your having a tough time, hope things get better soon for you and your family!

    Lovely items, that concealer is a god send!!!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that concealer too! Hope things start getting better for you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete