Tuesday 20 November 2012

How much do we have in common??50 things about little ole me!

So I've wrote a few blog posts and gathered some new followers (which excites me alot thanking you)

BUT....i haven't really shared anything about myself or who i am, other than i like makeup, pink and all things princess.

 So reading one of my fellow followers post Steph's world of makeup (stephsworldofmakeup.blogspot.co.UK check it out fab blog) ,she had done how much do we have in common? /50 things about me.

So i thought id give it a whirl so you can get to know me and hop on into my little world for 5 minutes so here goes (some may be really random)

1) My names Clair
2) I'm mummy to 4 children
3) I am married
4) Love everything vintage or vintage looking
5) I'm addicted to youtube (if i could and didn't have a life!! i would watch videos all day...not fussy beauty videos, mumsy videos....informative,music,cute,animals i love all kinds ha ha )
6)obviously love all things makeup
7) I love reading autobiography's


8) adore red lipstick but wish i had the confidence to rock it!!

9) I hate my hair



10) I am natural blond
11)I'm very shy in certain situations and get annoyed that my shyness can be mistaken for ignorance and rudeness (I'm nice honest lol)
12) Love my own company
13)love cleaning (best smell i the world is bleach)
14)I smell everything yes everything!! cant help it
15)once I'm confidant i talk for Britain


16) I love finding out about family history

17) im 27 soon to be 28

18)I love singing


19)I have certificates in everyday make-up and bridal makeup
20)I belive in ghost /angels why??? because i have seen them
21)I am addicted to costa hot choc with cream (i want one now ive typed this :(  )
22)I cant tolerate people that lie
23)I have been abroad 4 times
24) my husband is my bestfriend :)
25)Im petrified of daddy longlegs
26)I have a baby angel in heaven
27)I struggle to sleep
28)I have green eyes
29) I have lost 5 stone over the last few years
30) I love kebabs..the big fat man kind!! from the chippy ha ha
31) Im so impatient
32)Im so greatful of the small things
33)I had the most amazing wedding dress


34)I have bad body hang ups and i hate it!                    
35) I used to play the flute                                               
36)I  lack confidence                                                            37)I'm addicted to applying hand moisturiser
38) I love candles especially Yankee candles
39) The best  word ever is "mummy"
40)I love glitter



41)I love winter cause i get to shut my curtains earlier
42)  I donate blood
43) I'm a germaphobic (is that a word) well I'm scared of germs
44)I could live off crispy creme doughnuts I'm obsessed
45)my celebrity crush is Danny dyer and has been for the last 10 years ( feel free to bombard him with tweets on my birthday "2nd of December" in hope i get a happy birthday from him lol )
46)I'm learning to drive
47)I  would love to travel the world
48)i cry at everything
49)I say "do you know what i mean" far to much
50) I love Marilyn Monroe

I've wrote far to many in my notes so heres a few more: 

51) I support Liverpool






52) I love mac
53)I love photos
54) I always seem to be the friend that everyone overloads on
55)I'm addicted to watching road wars but only in bed
56)I make the best lasagna(my hubby says that's why he married me tee hee)
57) I love reading blogs

58)I'm an endometriosis sufferer , i suffer pain daily!! but don't let it get me down.
59)i love Rhianna
60)I love going for long walks
61)I have certificates in cocktail making (but the cocktail making is a blurrrrr lol)
62)I worry about everything
63)my fave alcholic drink is rum & coke
64) I love nothing more than a good cuppa


65) lastly i believe everything happens for a reason!!

hope you've enjoyed getting to know me , would love to see your 50 things or 65 ha, Please follow and see you soon in my next blog
                
                                          Clair




follow me on twitter @pinkpinkprinces
               
                                                     
              
                





6 comments:

  1. That wedding dress is beautiful hun xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, felt like a true princess ...may even do a blog post one day on my fairytale day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, yes please, that is an amazing dress! How did you do your header, would love to do a customised one like that for myself?

    http://lucyrobertsfashion.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will deffo get round to doing a blogpost on my wedding day :), im terrible with computers but remebered the good old days of paintpot at school ha ha, so i just created it doing that cutting and pasting pics...gotta say did take me a while but i got thier in the end...hope this helps a little as im not a wizz with technology....thanks for taking the time to read my blog , clair x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow we have A LOT in common and I too have a little baby angel in heaven :'( hoping I'll get the chance of being a mummy again one day

    Xx
    P.s possibly the prettiest wedding dress I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its nice to know thiers people out thier with similar things as me :)

    Sorry to hear to that you have a baby in heaven to hun, and i really hope you get the chance at being a mummy xx
    {{{{sending hugs}}}}}

    thank you about the wedding dress i loved every second i wore it :)

    speak soon
    clair xx

    ReplyDelete