Friday 23 November 2012

Fab Five Friday Faves!!

Hey, so i thought every Friday i would do a Fab Five Friday faves. This will consist of things that have i have loved this week and made me smile....

1)Since now in the UK its bitterly cold, I've very much been enjoying a nice bubble bath opposed to a quick shower.Whats made it more enjoyable is the Lush rose jam bubbleroon.This melt is amazing  the rose scent is very fresh and young no way a mature floral fragrance with the sweetness of jam, crumbled under my running bath water creates fab bubbles and even better my bath water is pink!!

2)Yesterday i purchased the real Techniques stippling brush and omg what had i been missing....I know I've only used it once this morning, but i was that impressed i had to include it.This Brush felt amazingly soft on my face and my foundation looked flawless...recommend this brush to everyone and whats even better Boots have a buy one get the 2nd half price on at the moment.




3) Ive been loving "all of you, yes you reading this"....I'm so grateful for the people that have read, followed and commented on my blog .....thank you so much my lovelys you have made me smile so much (my contribution for movember as i just cant grow one myself ha ha )


4) Not only have i loved you reading my blog, but have loved reading others peoples blog's to. I love a variety of different  genres from makeup to people documenting their life's...A blog I've really enjoyed this week is a thrifty Mrs http://www.athriftymrs.com/ Mrs Thrifty has made me want to organise my house...rearrange my fridge and glitter D.I.Y some shoes this week....this blog is fab check it out .

5) So the weathers been a bit wild this week, especially where i live in the midlands, strong wind and unbelievable  amounts of rain....but what I've really loved is lying in bed listening to the wind outside and rain fall on my windows (ok i don't enjoy it when i have to go out in it and realise the hubby's took the umbrellas to work in the car :/ bad times!! ) but i always think theirs something really therapeutic about lying in your cosy bed and falling to sleep to it...anyone else with me on that one??........





What have been your favourites things this week??

Thank you for taking the time to read this...would love you to follow ....i now have Bloglovin button go press it if you want to :)
you can also find me on twitter @pinkpinkprinces theirs a button for that to, how fancy!! ha ha

                     see you in my next blog
                                   Clair xx

p.s I'm loving feeling festive to, so thought id mention 32 days till crimbo {{{excited}}}



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4272457/?claim=hg7vqwnbcek">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. I love the Real Techniques brushes SO much! The Pixiwoo girls are just amazing :-)

    Jo x amomentwithjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same when I got the Stippling Brush, I just thought how have I been applying foundation without this! It's makes you look so flawless :)

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete