Saturday 24 November 2012

Xmas party outfit bloggeer challenge

So when i stumbled across another blogger's blog, all about the Xmas party outfit challenge run by fashionvouchers click here , i thought why not give it a whirl and see what i can do.

The challenge is to choose a brands website from their A-Z collection of brands.You then have to put together a killer festive outfit for £100 or less.....so i thought let the challenge begin. 

 I looked through the brands and decided to go with BooHoo.com , as I'm only 27 still young myself. This brand always stands out to me as being very current and bang on trend which i love.

 As i got it in my head i was to create a festive outfit. To me Christmas only means one thing RED and sparkle!!! so that's what i wanted to go with.

Here's what i chose .....



So when i think killer outfit i always think "dress". I chose this dress as it stood out to me being bright red and very festive looking.This dress is the Polly bandeau skater dress coming in at a bargain price of £20.00, i loved the bandeau sweetheart neckline and the flair of the material on the skirt area of the dress.

I'm really loving the look of shoe/boots with dresses at the moment.So i decided to go with some Ebony gold sparkly platform shoe boots...well if you cant sparkle at chrimo when can ya!!!
I love the fact these are platform, but even tho these state are a 6.25 inch heel (hello tallness)..i think the fact these are platform takes away the pressure on feet and will be comfortable enough to dance the party season away.These lovely heels are £35.00 so was the dearest part of my outfit but are defiantly a statement party piece.

So no outfit is complete with out a clutch.I came across this Jemma beige stud and suttle skull one...studs are a big thing at the moment and may not be very festive looking but i think the beige and reflective off the studs is enough to bring this into the festive season and would complement this outfit. This clutch was a bargain at £15.00.

An outfit would not be complete with out statement jewellery.I wanted some bracelets that would look stacked , i chose the Kayla spring gold bracelet..keeping with the gold to match the shoes, these was £8.00.I also noticed a fab matching bracelet and necklace,  the colours fitting the festive season so well. With its big multi coloured stones i thought would look great above the sweetheart neckline of the dress.  Then the bracelet on the opposite wrist to the gold stacking bracelet.The Melissa jewelled necklace came in at £10.00 and the matching bracelet £8.00, the multicolour stones would also make this a fab duo to mix and match with a variety of outfits.

So with that being my selection, my whole killer outfit came in at £96. I thought  this was fab for a 6 piece outfit....I now wanna rush out and buy this outfit for my self.

Why don't you take part in the Xmas party outfit blogger challenge ?? click here to take part 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pieces, so excited for the party season to begin

    Xx
    Great blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks hun, yeah im really excited to, spent the last few years not able to get into the festive spirit but this year im super excited :))))

    Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, means the world to me .
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that's a fab dress! I'm on the look out for something to wear to my annual girlie Christmas meal and this looks like it could be a good option, thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad it was of help hun, and fab price ...what a bargain

    clair
    xx

    ReplyDelete