Tuesday 20 November 2012

A quick little snow man post........

If you love all thing Xmas , the smell of spice you will love this little dude......

This little melting snowman is part of the Lush Christmas range he retails at £1.95 and is worth every penny.

This has a fab hot toddy fragrance, consisting of cinnamon,clove,patchouli, lime and sweet wild orange oils. His body contains cocoa butter and shea butter so when the little snowman hits the hot bath water, he melts away so your bath water will leave your skin feel super soft and nourished.

I absolutely loved this when i used it, I'm a big Christmas spice smell kinda gal, and the moment i smelt this in Lush i knew i had to try him......i could not wait till it was bath time and was not disappointed at all.As i dropped this under my hot running tap the smell filled the bathroom and then slowly my whole of upstairs...my only hate is the dairy free chocolate chips in it (not sure if edible) i assumed they would melt but it left brown bits floating around my bath and his little nose (think was a piece of apricot) i scooped out...but this  would no way put me off...yes , i would not wash my hair with the bits floating around, but for a very relaxing festive feeling bath i would repurchase over and over again.This also lingered in my bathroom for 2 days so every time i walked in i smelt the spices of Xmas so £1.95 well spent i say.

So if your like me love Xmas....but think its to early to put your tree up and Dec the house up with sparkle and glitter....treat yourself to a little melting snowman, light some candles and relax...go on i know you want to .

                                 
                                     35 days to go!!
                 
                            


2 comments:

  1. Awh, he is so cute. I've GOT to get one of these on the first of December. xx Lovely blog, fab header!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun

    His adorable isn't he...deffo reccomend him, makes your bathroom smell like xmas for days :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete