Friday 7 December 2012

Five Fab Friday Faves

Hi their my lovelys, so blogmas took a back seat as i haven't recovered as quick has i hoped or have i felt as good i suppose as id liked, so have decided will carry on with Xmas blogs but not blogmas as i don't want to put any extra pressure on myself and that then take the sparkle out of blogging which i thoroughly enjoy .

So to start me back as its Friday i thought id do my FIVE fAB FRIDAY FAVES....

1) Firstly i was so grateful to be nominated for a liebster award from the lovely  Fiona from LA BELLE DAME SANS MERCI click here....their will be more info on this and a separate blogpost where i will talk all about this and nominate people myself :) thank you Fiona xx



2) This week I've really enjoyed reading, its something that i love doing but don't have the time to do with having my kiddies. So when i got my hands on Chloe Sim's the only way is up....i couldn't wait to start it ...i read this in hours through the night in hospital...what a fab read,deffo recommend to anyone  who loves a bit of Towie ...even passed it to another woman in hospital that read it super quick to  "it's that good!"


3)So i have not been really in the mood for putting my face on each morning, but whats making me feel that bit nicer at the minute is smelling lovely. I've really been enjoying Thomas Sabo GLAM'N SOLE...its so fresh. Thomas Sabo are known for their beautiful charmed bracelets but check this fragrance out its lovely.

4)moisturisers loving all kinds at the minute... but my fave has to be , simple kind to skin intensive hand cream, i really suffer with dry skin especially this time of year.This moisturisers is fab makes my hands feel soft and nourished for a good while without feeling slippy and greasy and only £2.55 for 100ml.

5) Kindness  I've been over whelmed with kindness this week from family, friends and even strangers...its renewed my faith in people......I've had so many people pull together to help me out and lots of get well wishes, from people that don't even know me so thank you thank you thank you , im on the mend and doing well :).

Whats been your faves this week?

Sorry i have not been blogging like i said, but health is certainly more important.

Don't forget you can enter my blog give away to win some fab goodies this is open till Xmas...good luck xx

                                         Clair xx


find me on twitter @pinkpinkprinces

7 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better Clair! I love Chloe Sims, she seems like a really lovely person so I might check out her book. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun,I'm getting their slowly, I have to learn to relax its something that don't come easy to me ha ha, its a brill read I can send you my copy if you would like it? if you send your addy to my email address allthingsprincess84.gmail.com I can post when I'm back on my feet next week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just emailed you hun, glad you're on the mend. You're such a star to send me the book, thank you :) xo

      Delete
  3. Glad you are on the mend, fingers crossed your back to full health for Xmas
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad your on the mend i love your blog pop over to mine sometime :) coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, and will do now .....thanks for following x

    ReplyDelete