Wednesday 14 November 2012

Soooo ive found the perfect pair of xmas party heels

So their i was just casually browsing the shops when......i spotted these beauty's



I literally fell in love their and then......not only are these shoe/boots a perfect winter christmasy(is that even a word ha) colour but they have glitter...not just any glitter but multicolour glitter!! That should of sold it for me their and then but me being the mum of 4, flat wearing kinda gal!! i ummed and arhhhh... measured up the size of the heel. Justified the platform to take inches of the heel to make me feel better,  found myself arguing with my conscience as to whether i will wear them?? what i will wear them with?? etc (am i alone on this or do others talk themselves in and out of buying things)

So the point came when i talked myself out of buying them ....why i don't know!! they was a reasonable price at £27.99 , beautiful, glittery and say Clair all over them....yet i walked away from these size 5 beauty's.....But the problem was i walked away, but they would'nt walk away from me all afternoon/evening and yes in the middle of the night i thought about these shoes....so much so that as soon as i woke the following day, i sprung out of bed washed and dressed and braved the 25 minute walk into my local town to buy them in the rain i add.....am i crazy?? reading back this i think yes!!!.....But girlys its things we do for the love of shoes oh and GLITTER xx

So if anyone else who's reading this adores these beauty's these are from NEW LOOK £27.99
they come in black / black glitter also.

Also something else i fell in love with and was an absolute steal was this over sized tassel studded clutch

(picture does not do this any justice,) This clutch feels great quality, its a dusky pink colour (also available in black) the studs are secured well into the fabric not just stuck on like most cheaper bags, being large its obviously very spacious for nights out so can fit all our makeup essentials, it has a carry strap and a large tassel...i used this on a night out recently and had so many comments about it. But what shocked most people was when i told them .....wait for it ....it was £6 from primark..yes £6 this is my buy of the month for deffo so far....i so want this in black now also, but gotta track one down.

hope you've enjoyed my finds as much as i have.
                                        
                                                         speak soon guysss!!!

p.s 41 days till Xmas yayyyyy!!



5 comments:

  1. Those shoes are absolutely stunning! I love them, the colours are so nice! Would you be able to take a quick look at my blog?

    issymushroom.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thier lush aint they!
    Now a follower hun of your blog....look forward to having a good read and also thank you for following me.
    xx
    i aslo have twitter account if you would like to follow
    @pinkpinkprinces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love these boots, and the clutch bag.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that clutch too I almost bought one identical in Topshop for £30, luckily my sister stopped me and took me to Primark!!!
    Shoes are gorge, must have a trip to New Look this weekend
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the one in topshop your on about and seriously thiers not much difference, apart from the huge price difference....primark bargains all the way i say ha.:)

    New look have some fab shoes and boots in at the min.....never am that keep on the clothes but footwear they always have great selection....hope you buy something nice...if so do a blog post i love being nosey :)

    speak soon clair x

    ReplyDelete