Monday 12 November 2012

A sneak into my make-up bag

                                                          Hi Guys!!

So who doesn't love a good night out....I thought id do a whats in my going out makeup bag. I have a mixture of products from the higher end to cheapys.....


1)So firstly i'll start with my absolute fave item....my Urban Decay NAKED Palette this has been the love of my life for over a year , this can be used for every occasion as the colours are so versatile....i love SIN &VIRGIN but love a bit of CREEP OR GUNMETAL for that great smoky eye look...The staying power for these eyeshadow are amazing and last all day...which my opinion is well worth the £32 i payed for it and i can deffo see why this product is so hyped about.
2) my MAC blush in peaches gives me such a lovely glow and looks brill when i have a tan.This has great staying power but this goes without saying for most MAC products anyway in my opinion.
3) I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Elf waterproof eyeliner pen ....this product is just like a felt tip pen which make the eyeliner so easy to use and creates a great eye look...and this last forever  on the eye!!! .....and even wore it for my wedding without having to have any touch ups all day and the best thing about this product is its £1.50 and comes in 8 shades mines black and i love it this product is highly recommend  .
4)collection 2000 16 hour wear concealer....this is fab , i have this in fair and love it especially as i suffer with bad under eye circles and this covers up most...This is well spoken about with all beauty vloggers and bloggers, which is how i come to know about it and like the NAKED palette can see why its spoke about as much  as it is. I have a MAC one and prefer the collection 2000 one and at a snippet of the cost its a beaauty bargain.
5)Benefit BAD gal lash.....i really like this product the one I'm using is a 4.0g one which came free with a magazine ..I'd also heard mixed reviews on this so when i saw they was coming free with a magazine i thought I'd give it a whirl.I'm really enjoying using  it but undecided whether i wold pay full price for this!! as yes it makes my lashes look lush but the formula is not as wet as I'd like it.... but while its their to use before i start on others it was well worth the £2 magazine price i payed.
MY FOUNDATION





The foundation i use is AVON ideal flawless invisible coverage SPF 15 in creamy natural.....this quite frankly is the best foundation I've used ever.This as it says makes my skin look flawless!! and i can feel my self panicking cause I'm coming to the end of my second bottle ....  i suffer with very dry skin, but this foundation feels like it hydrates my skin and glides on beautifully with a foundation brush. I suppose as for price goes its a tad dearer then alot of foundations available in the likes of boots,superdrug but at £12 for a 30ml bottle i think its fab and ill deffo be repurchaseing it.

For my lips I'm enjoying my BARGAIN lip product REVLON lip gloss in coral reef......


this lip gloss is amazingly pigmented and at a steal at £1 yes £1 from poundland!! i am over the moon with it.....the colour of this goes on as a lipstick would but with a gloss. The staying power is longer than most normal lipgloss's and i only seem to have to apply this a few times throughout the night.

For a great bargain i would check your local poundland for some little treasured finds, and at a pound even if they don't float your boat your not breaking the bank!


This is my finished look, i went for a natural look that night and used all the products  that i have stated above.....hope you've enjoyed a sneak in my makeup bag.

Next blog post will be bout fab Xmas footwear and my bargain bag find,thanks for taking the time to follow me:)
                                           Thanks guys!!!           

1 comment:

  1. I love the MAC blushes too, they give a great look but am so in love with Lancome blushers at the moment, they have such a nice sheen to them xo

    ReplyDelete