Friday 30 November 2012

Hello my lovely's

well id like to introduce you to my guest blogger Rebecca from beauty spot click here.
Rebecca has a fab blog, with some great reviews and fab make up looks not to mention the amazing rag doll Halloween makeup she created that won her a great goodie bag from ELLE UK. 



                                                 
How amazing is this look!! 

Well last week Rebecca and myself decided to exchange 10 question our criteria was beauty and blog related.

Here's the 10 question i gave  her and her fab replys

1)What is your blogs name??
A. Beauty Spot! http://beccaroseking.blogspot.co.uk/

2)How long have you been blogging?
A. I started in February this year

3)Who/how was you inspired to start blogging ?
A. At the beginning of 2012 I started to become obsessed with watching makeup tutorials on YouTube, in particular Pixiwoo's Chanel. The more I watched, the more beauty products I was buying. My makeup bag was literally over flowing so I thought why not start a blog about what I bought & what I really liked. So Beauty Spot! was born :)

4)Can you tell me abit about your blog?
A. It's mainly about reviews on makeup and other beauty products that I really love. I sometimes will upload makeup looks that I have created or will blog about anything else that I am loving at that moment, beauty related or not!

5)How much time do you spend a week blogging or thinking bout future blog posts?
A. It varies really, sometimes I have a bit of a splurge on buying new things so I will try and blog quite regularly. I try and blog at least a couple of times a month though

6)What is your favourite beauty brand?A. This is really hard, I love MAC lipsticks but love Rimmel foundations. If I had to choose though, I would say MAC.

7)What is one beauty product you cant live without?A. I would have to say my NARS Laguna Bronzer. I am faired skin so this really perks up my face, because it is matte it's a great product to use all year round and you can create some great contouring with it as well


8)Whats your favourite high end brand/drug store brand?
A. High end would be DIOR, I absolutely love their eyeshadow pallets and I am a little obsessed with my Dior Amber Diamond powder highlighter. Drug store I would say Rimmel, I love the foundations and range of colours they have to suit everyone. I am also a big fan of their powder blushes, nail varnishes and eyeliners, winner all round really!

9)How much time a day would you spend beautifying?
A. On a week day I try to give myself an hour to get ready for work (depending if I can get up on time!) I do my hair, makeup & have breakfast in that time. If I am getting ready for a night out, I like to give myself 2-3 hours! (I know that probably sounds ridiculous!) but I like to have a shower, wash my hair, put my rollers in and then I normally spend a little time planning my makeup look! Sometimes it takes a little while to apply the false lashes ;-)

10)Who's your beauty icon/icon's??
A. Cheryl Cole is a natural beauty, I have always thought she is so stunning. I love Kristen Stewart's look as well, she is quite a Tomboy so when you see her all glamed up on the red carpet I always think WOW! It's great that she can rock the grungey look but also pull off a classic red lip as well.

Thank you Rebecca  for being my guest blogger on my blog....all go check her blog out and maybe show the blogger love and follow beauty spot (it makes people smile )
If anyone else would love to feature as my guest blogger  leave a comment below....i would love to have you aboard.
                                      Clair xxx


can also find me on twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment