Wednesday 28 November 2012

Just a quick thank you post.... and update

Hey their my lovely's, this is just a quick post to say    
                                           "thank you"
Ive been away for a few days due to my little/big princess having to spend a few days in hospital, but while I've been away I've hit 21 followers yippee.....to some this may be nothing!! but to me it means the absolute world that people want to read and follow my blog  as ive only been blogging 21 days!! so a huge thank you xxx

Now I'm back playing nurse from home, i can now catch up on my blogging in between. I have so many blog ideas some beauty... some ramblings and I'm going to be doing blogmas( i loved watching vlogmas on youtube last Xmas so thought id blog everyday in December till Xmas  day) These days in December maybe about anything and everything!! but I'm looking forward to documenting my run up to Xmas with my little people (my kiddies) & hubby....i also have a  guest blogger blogpost coming in the next few days soooo its all systems go. Not to mention an Xmas "GIVEAWAYYYYYY"  this weekend coming :)

My first few blogpost in December from the 3rd may be prewritten, as i myself  have to go into hospital for an operation to remove my endometriosis. If theirs any suffers out their who want a blogpost on my battles with it I'm more than willing to do one if it can help someone in any way .

So their you have it my blog post planned for near enough the rest of year......sorry about the ramblings and no structure to this.

But once again thank you for reading, share if you like and happy future reading my lovelys :)

                                 Clair  xx     


p.s 27 days till Christmas


                                  

6 comments:

  1. Hi Clair. I hope your little princess is feeling a lot better now. Congratulations on the 21 followers, seeing the number grow is such a great feeling isn't it?! I shall keep my eyes peeled for your giveaway, I hope it'll be international :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey hun , shes getting thier thank you.yeah your right seeing the numbers grow is amazing and yes the giveaway will be international :)

      clair
      xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I'm new at this too, so it's always really encouraging to know I'm not the only one! Feels like I've been reading blogs and watching youtube vids for years just on the sidelines! Time to get stuck in!

    New follower here :-)

    Jo x amomentwithjo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey hun,

      Thank you for following...followed straight back :)

      yeah i felt the same watched and read ,watched and read so thought it was time to put my stamp on the big wide web ha ha .

      hope your enjoying it as much as i am .

      clair xx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Clair, 21 followers in such a short time is amazing, I'm new to it all too!!
    Hope your little princess is all better soon and things go ok for you!

    Take care
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you hun, im so happy :)

    She's getting thier hun , and fingers crossed all will go well for me to next week.

    being off my feet will give me great excuse to read blogs all day haha

    clair xx

    ReplyDelete