Sunday 16 December 2012

My new fave everyday go to lipstick

Hey my lovely's

As I've mentioned in older posts i love red lipstick, but for some unknown reason i always felt very self conscience wearing it. I've never been one of those wow look at me kind of people,  so i feel having something so bright on my lips may draw attention to me....which i hate!!!

That's where my new fave lip colour comes in .....


This is a MUA lipstick in shade 3. I absolutely love this shade, i can only describe it like a raspberry red colour. I feel this colour is great for me as i love the red tones but this is a more pinkish red, so i find it very easy to wear.



I'm also loving the formulation for these lipstick, they glide on beautifully, very pigmented and staying power is very good , i still had colour on my lips after 4 hours that included eating and drinking.



These MUA lipsticks are a steal at £1 each. They are a deffo for any beauty lover on a budget. MUA lipsticks come in 16 fab shades and theirs a colour to suit everyone see here ......I'm loving my shade 3 for that perfect winter/xmas look.

To ensure my lips are nourished and in great condition ready to apply my MUA lipstick, I'm loving using my NIVEA soft rose lip balm. Before i start my makeup i apply this to my lips, so its sinking in nicely as i apply the rest of my makeup.  Finally then my  lips are then ready for me to add my lipstick at the end to achieve that pervect lipstick look.

The NIVEA soft rose lip balm was also £1 making my new fave lip routine "Cheap As Chips" at £2.....That i love !!



What are your fave MUA lip colours?

They are available at Superdrug or online Shop MUA

Also don't forget to enter my fab  Xmas giveaway, where one lucky blogger could win their very own MUA goodies plus extras click here Xmas giveaway

                                          Clair xx

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'd deffo reccomend hun...they are amazing for the small price tag.

      clair
      xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colour! I feel the same about red, love it but don't want to stand out too much! Might have to try this one! xx

    www.nothernblush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is isn't it, glad im not alone on that one then ha....yes hun i'd deffo reccomend it and whats better its one pound bargain!

    clair

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a gorgeous colour! I love anything pink. Like you I feel so self conscious wearing red lipstick, don't want to draw attention to myself haha :) xo

    ReplyDelete