Friday 14 December 2012

Just for fun....elf makeup


In yesterdays post my last question in the tag post was what would be my elf name which came up as Buckingham sandy (fave Xmas nail polish +first pets name )......it got me thinking , what i think id look like as an elf...strange??( slightly ha ha )

So i decided to get creative with my makeup and  give my spin on what i would look like as an elf.......and if i cant reveal my inner elf this time of year when can i??




So their you have it , what i imagine myself to look like as an elf .
Products i used~

Stila oil free tinted moisturiser spf30
GOSH quattro eye shadow palette ~angel dust
HD brows palette i used carbon for both brows and eyeliner
MUA single shadow shade 1 pearl
W7  The cheek of it blush  in pink champagne
eyeko eyeliner
NOUVEAU LASHES  in black
Rimmel London Glam eyes liquid liner also used this on lashes
COLLECTION 2000 lasting perfection 16 hour wear concealer in shade 1 fair
Benefit high beam
colourmatix lip liner pencil in soft pink used for whole lip
clear lip gloss
Brushes ~real techniques and e.l.f (eyes.lips.face)

I really enjoyed creating this look, , cause its obviously so different to any other make up look  Ive ever done or wore.

hope you liked?, what do you imagine you would look like as an elf...love to see your make up looks.

                                         Clair xx

would love you to check out my Christmas giveaway to win some fab MUA goodies and more click here


1 comment: