Thursday 2 January 2014

Hi all ,

I'm back!!

So it's been over a year since I last wrote , 2013 was an eventful year in more ways than one, lots of lows and a few highs . I lost all my mojo for blogging and felt I had nothing worth writing about  with good content.

But with the  lows of life came this passion for exercise and most of all running , it helped clear my mind .... Lifted my spirits and felt like  I was having therapy with every mile I took..... Now  no way was I any kind of gym bunny before,   I was more a  I've done 2 hours of walking round shopping that's my exercise kinda gal!!  But I've gone from not been able to manage half a mile back this time last year to completing one of my greatest achievements  and thats running the the greatBirmingham   bupa run back in October last year...... I managed a whole  half marathon  !!!something I never ever believed I would do . The special part was raising money for Birmingham children's hospital  as a thank you for all the treatment and ongoing treatment my nephew received  and is receiving still .


I've come back because I feel more positive than I've ever felt , I want to continue on with my love for all things girly and  of course  my love for makeup is still very much their but I also wanted to document my 2014 , this includes my running  , exercise, lifestyle changes  and diet.


Hope you enjoy my journey with me , it's gonna be written more as a diary then  something formal .

Happy 2014 everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment