Thursday 13 December 2012

The christmas tag

1)Whats your favourite Christmas nail polish?

I haven't got a favourite Christmas nail polish, but looking through my collection the best one id say would suit the festive season well( apart from my numerous amounts of red ones i have) is  a nails inc one i have in  shade Buckingham street ...this is so amazingly sparkly and great for that festive look.


                                                   (photo took from google images)
2)Whats your favourite Christmas movie?

My favourite Christmas film of all time has to be "Santa Claus the movie" , i absolutely love this film to me its never grew old. I have my own children loving it now!......i love how it takes me back to being 7 again and gets me all excited. A deffo for Christmas eve  with snacks , hot choc and cream. (roll on 11 days)

3)Share your favourite winter accessory?

Ive gotta say my fave winter accessory has to be a scarf....i love them!! theirs so many styles,fabrics ....i also  think as well, a scarf can really finish off an outfit making it really stylish if worked right.

4)Describe or show your favourite Christmas decoration?

My favourite Christmas decoration has to be my new white heart. My husband and 1 have been married 14 months.  This is our second Christmas as husband and wife , each year we are gonna buy a heart decoratin to symbolise another year of marriage. (imagine our tree in 50 years time ha )


                                                                     (our second heart)
5)If you could have one wish come true this year what would it be?

My  wish this year has already come true....this will be the first Christmas spent with my mum for Christmas dinner since I've been about 4....so 24 years ago this makes me very happ. :) 


                        (not Xmas related but me and my lovely mum xx)
6)So if you could kiss one celeb under the mistletoe , who would it be?

MMMmmm let me think.....no i don't have to Danny Dyer every time his my guilty pleasure.

7)What keeps you going during the holi-daze (Xmas)?

My children!!.....Xmas is magical but even more so when you become a parent.Christmas day  is one big filled day of excitement and the days leading to it.....and if I'm not joining in the festive fun with them , i am trying to keep my house in order. 4 children, 4 lots of wrapping paper for lots of toy just imagine toys r us toy explosion that's my house.....but its magical and i love it :)

                                               my children's prezzies last year.................
8)How do you celebrate Christmas with your family?

In my family their has never been any set family tradition, i usually spend Christmas day with my hubby, children , sister and niece at her house to have dinner... but it changes every few years.This year we are all going out as a family to have our dinner i cant wait. I believe Christmas is about family and togetherness so Christmas this year is really special to me, im really looking forward to it .

9)Favourite Christmas song?

My fave Xmas song has to be Maria Carey all i want for Christmas. When this song comes on the radio i just know its the start of the festive season.

10) Show a childhood photo of you at Xmas?

I don't have any childhood photos of me at Christmas's ,here's  one of my youngest on Xmas day 2009 just 21 days old....isn't she a cutie !!!



11)Whats your favourite winter candle scent?

A scent i really love in a candle in winter is Christmas eve by Yankee candle. This smells like Cinnamon and spice and all things festive  .....i love burning this at night when I'm all chilled in my pj's.


                                                        (picture taken from google images)
12) Whats your favourite Christmas candy?
I don't really have a favourite candy at Christmas, I'm a piggy i love everything sweet that's around on Christmas day......and am slightly naughty as if the children have chrunchie in their selection box's mummy has to have them SSssshhh!! 

13)Whats your elf name (favourite nail polish +name of first pet)?

Well the nail polish was Buckingham Street and my first pet was my dog called Sandy..........Buckingham Sandy :/



So that's the Christmas/Holiday tag.

Why don't you give it a go??

I'm also running a Xmas giveaway with some fab makeup goodies    click here to enter.
 

                                         Clair xx
                                   


                                         

2 comments:

  1. I love your Nails Inc polish!

    Nice blog! I'm a new follower :)

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hunni, thank you

    Thank you also for the follow, ill follow straight back.

    dont forget to enter my xmas give away

    http://allthingsprincess84.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/blogmas

    giving away some fab make up produucts :)

    clair xx

    ReplyDelete