Sunday 9 December 2012

Blogmas festive nails.....yayyyy for the perfect red!!

For the last year I've been enjoying having acrylic nails , but knowing my nails deserved a well needed break to breath i had them soaked off. This is when i discovered my love for nail polishes again.... and I really am a lover of nails inc polishes...i think the formulation is lovely,the brush glides on to the nail bed lovely and the colour is true to the bottle with great staying power.

Tonight i decided to let my nails join in on the festive season and painted them a gorgeous red from  nails inc  called Villiers Street ....This colour is a perfect Christmas red, its goes on to the nail in one coat and looks metallic with fine glitter, its beautiful!!!


I'm now on the hunt for the perfect red glitter polish...any recommendations??

What are your favourite reds?

                                          Clair xx

Find me on twitter ~ @pinkpinkprinces

No comments:

Post a Comment